Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: November Meet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LokisDelSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veris, I hope nobody is stepping on anyones toes, but Aaron has an idea for a November meet.
    Aaron, my feelings are if you want to plan a drive, do it! Veris is pretty busy with school so, make it happen.


    ------------------
    Edd and Nikki
    93 del Sol Si

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner NinjaDogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Absolutely no problem with other people planning meets! As a matter of fact, this is the way I was hoping it to go, with different people bringing up ideas and plans. This lets up explore other venues and meet activities. I am by no means very knowledgeable about the area, since I'm am out-of-state student, so I'm open to going to all these new places. I just ask that I'm kept up to date, so I can update the webpage when I can...

    November's meet will be on.... Just give me the details! smile

    ------------------
    NinjaDogg
    95 VTEC
    15.634 @ 88.61mph

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CRX97SiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This road I found was quite twisty. (Carefull Veris!!) The not so great thing about this is that we are entering the rainy part of the year. There is a great spot to stop, chat and take pics. This is not a very long road but anyone that likes cruising with a few sols on this road will be for you. We can also just turn around at the end and go back through. Other than that, another idea is going up to Hot Tracks in Vancouver. It is a indoor go-carting track. There we can have fun chating and do some racing as well. I will have to get more info on what specials they have, and see if Club discounts apply. I have heard that Porsch and Corvette clubs go there for leages. At least this is out of the rain. Any want to do either one, just let me know and I will be gathering the info.

    ------------------
    Arron
    97 VTEC
    15.21 @ 91.45mph

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CRX97SiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jason has told me that he is up for Hot Tracks for meeting place. Veris, can you get me phone numbers or send out some e mails to take a poll?

    ------------------
    Arron
    97 VTEC
    15.21 @ 91.45mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •